1. What’s the kinkiest thing about you, either mentally or physically?
My brain, without a doubt. It gives me the desire to want to try just about anything. It is also conditioned to know that there is no shame in it!
2. Do you have any fetishes? If so, what are they?
Textbook fetishes? No, not really. I have several kinks, however. I’m going to go ahead an link you to my FetLife page. The “fetishes” haven’t really been filled in to my satisfaction, but it will give you a good idea of the basics.
3. Have you ever been spanked? Did you enjoy it? Tell us more…
Yes, many times with many different implements including, but not limited to: wooden paddles, leather paddles, ping pong paddles, riding crops, canes, wooden spoons, rubber spatulas, hairbrushes, fly swatters, and bare hands. I enjoy being spanked a great deal, especially when it leaves me with a nice, tender tushy and marks to admire later!
4. Have you been tied up, or tied someone else up? Did you use rope or restraints?
Yes, to both accounts. I have used ropes, neckties, scarves, stockings, just-removed-panties, whatever is on hand.
5. Would you classify yourself as more dominant, submissive, a switch or entirely vanilla?
I am a natural dominant and control freak. I don’t like to be told what to do. I like to tell other people what to do. In my mind, services are FOR me, not BY me.
That being said, I have recently recounted how my love, Roland, broke me. Submission does not come natural to me, but it can be brought out in the right circumstances. When I love someone truly, madly, and deeply, I want to do everything in my power to take care of him/her and ensure his/her happiness.
6. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?
Truthfully, I am FAR from the kinkiest person I know. The kinkiest thing I’ve done was actually an online/phone roleplay that involved extreme ageplay, incest, rape, bestiality, and scat. All at the same time. I would never do most of that in real life, though. I’ve tried a little bit of everything, though, and will be fully detailed in future posts. 😉
7. Have you been to a BDSM club? What was it like? If not, would you ever go to one? Yes, I have. It was AMAZING. And I can’t wait to go again!
8. What’s your favourite fetish item or implement?
A Wartenberg pinwheel. And/or hot wax. And leather floggers. And a riding crop. Do I have to pick just one???
9. Favourite kinky clothing material?
I truthfully prefer not to wear any clothing at all. I’d rather wear my shit-eating grin and the marks that were left behind from a great play session. However, I do like to see others in leather and/or latex. 😉
10. Thigh boots – love ‘em or hate ‘em?
LOVE! THEM! Wearing them, watching them be worn. HOTHOTHOT!
11. If you’re kinky, who knows about it? Do you tell people or is it a closely guarded secret?
I think just about everybody that knows me knows that I am kinky. The only exceptions are most of the people I work with (of course) and my boyfriend’s parents. I see no reason to keep it from anyone else.
12. What are your personal limits?
Despite the roleplay I mentioned above, these are all hard limits for me: children, animals, corpses, scat. Just about anything else is negotiable.
13. What’s your safeword and why did you choose that one?
I don’t have one specific safeword. We use “safety lights”: red for stop, yellow for slow down, green for MORE!! But I have yet to ever use any.
14. Which fetishes do you just really not get?
Infantilism, i.e. grown-ups who like to pretend that they’re babies, complete with diapers. It completely squicks me out.
Bonus: Complete this sentence: To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means…