Let’s Go To Bed
Most importantly it is the theme of this week’s TMI Tuesday. Tell us about your bed.
1. What size (King, queen, full, twin)?
2. What mattress construction (conventional springs, air bed, water bed, Tempurpedic-type)?
Conventional springs with 4-inch memory foam mattress topper.
3. What type furniture (just a frame, headboard/footboard, canopy, trundle, etc)? Describe.
4. If your bed has headboard/footboard or bedposts, have you ever been tied to them? Ever tied anyone to them? For what purpose?
Amazingly enough, I have never been tied to the headboard, nor have I ever tied anyone else. I think this situation needs to be rectified!
5. What kind of sheets (cotton, linen, silk, flannel)?
Burgundy cotton percale sheets
6. What kind of blankets (cotton, wool, thermal, electric)?
We live in Florida, so there is no need for blankets!
7. What’s on top (bedspread, duvet,…)?
Red and black flocked bedspread
|This is quite a bit fancier than our bed, but that’s the same set we bought.
8. What kind of pillow (down, foam, fiberfill)?
My main pillow is two fiberfill pillows shoved into one pillowcase. I also have 3 smaller pillows that I use: one hand-made fiberfill that’s about 6″ x 12″ with a Winnie-the-Pooh pillowcase and 2 of those squishy-bead pillows.
Bonus: Fill in the blank and answer question.
If you come over, will [I] let [you] fuck [me] on [my] bed? YES!