2. What is the shortest relationship you have been in?
I had several flings in my 20s that lasted maybe a couple of weeks.
3. How often do you have sex? How often do you want sex?
We usually have sex at least 2 or three times a week. In a perfect world, I would be having sex at least once a day. I want sex almost constantly.
4. How long does sex usually last?
I think on average we go about 20-30 minutes, depending on how long we have and what time of day it is.
5. Have you ever had an experience where someone couldn’t perform, finished too quickly or couldn’t keep up with you? Tell us about it?
I would venture to say that anyone who has never had at least one of those 3 things occur is lying. We’ve all been through something like that. Probably more than once. It’s completely normal. There are so many factors to consider. One or both partners can be tired or drunk or nervous or overexcited or understimulated, which are all things that influence performance.
6. If you could only have one “type” of sexual encounter for the rest of your life, would you prefer
a) short and sweet
b) wham bam thank you ma’am
c) here for the long haul
d) slow and tender
Honestly, as much as I love rough sex, I would take option D over anything else. I like it when we take our time to enjoy and explore each other.
Bonus: Would you consider ending an otherwise healthy and loving relationship if the sex wasn’t what you wanted?
No. Sex is the easiest issue to resolve in a relationship if both parties are willing to try, and if it is otherwise loving and healthy, then I don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t be. There are just so many other options besides ending the relationship.